So....i figured it out!
When I hooked up the Envisalink4 the 107 issues started with my 4219 zone expander. Appearently thats when I also hooked up my 2nd keypad, it was a 6151 (6150 + 1 wired zone) and it by default uses the address 7 - same as my 4219! After installing a new 4219 and getting no where, I started trolling through paperwork over and over again and it hit me.
Disconnected my 6151 and the 4219 is working fine. That aged me, I mean really aged me! And I have an extra 4219 sitting here now...
Thanks for the help and advise.
Now I can actually use the Envisalink4 and enjoy its convenient functionality as I had hoped.
Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests