Envisalink SIDEKICK LTE backup shipping NOW!

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: GrandWizard, EyezOnRich

GrandWizard

Envisalink SIDEKICK LTE backup shipping NOW!

Postby GrandWizard » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:21 pm

It's finally here! The Envisalink Sidekick LTE backup module for the Envisalink 4 communicator.

NEW Updated Pricing

- Full Envisalarms LTE backup of signals to the central station in the case of Internet loss
- Priority Envisalerts LTE backup coming soon to Envisalerts+ customers
- Full interactive options will be available in a firmware update in 2021. Additional LTE data fees may apply.
- No Programming Required! You simply mount the sidekick near the security panel, and then run the included expansion cable to your Envisalink 4. That's it.

Introductory pricing for Envisalarms customers is $99 ($129 with $30 introductory rebate) for the Sidekick. LTE backup service fee is just $4/month, billed annually. This gives you dual-path monitoring for as low as $12.49 per month.

This is for Envisalarms customers only at this time. Self monitored options will be available at a later date.

LTE backup is only available in the US and Canada at this time.

The Sidekick is available today at the Eyezon store.

GrandWizard

Re: Envisalink SIDEKICK LTE backup shipping NOW!

Postby GrandWizard » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:13 am

I have just been notified that the next batch of Sidekicks will be available April 1st. For all of the people on the waiting list, we appreciate your patience. We had no idea that more than half of our customers would sign-up for the LTE backup service and so we were obviously overwhelmed.

There will be enough units to fufill all of the backorders in the first week of April.

Masterliner

Postby Masterliner » Fri May 07, 2021 1:53 pm

I plan on getting the Sidekick but will need and extension for antenna. What is fitting for it or a cable model number.

GrandWizard

Postby GrandWizard » Sat May 08, 2021 10:05 am

Masterliner wrote:I plan on getting the Sidekick but will need and extension for antenna. What is fitting for it or a cable model number.

Just look on Amazon for an LTE or GSM cable with male to female SMA connectors. There must be 100 different options.

crosswicks

Postby crosswicks » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:08 pm

Will the Sidekick be affected by the upcoming 3G network changes and eliminations?
EVL4 and Sidekick Combo

GrandWizard

Postby GrandWizard » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:15 pm

No, it is a modern LTE communicator, not GSM.

crosswicks

Postby crosswicks » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:41 pm

Thanks for the quick response. I suspect my very question shows my lack of knowledge when it comes to cell communications (smile). BTW the "thing" is operating perfectly. Not a hint of burglars.

Regards,

Armond
EVL4 and Sidekick Combo

canuckasis

Postby canuckasis » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:00 pm

Can i keep my existing provider and still use the Sidekick LTE, and pay the $4/mth? Or do i have to move to Envisalarms?

GrandWizard

Postby GrandWizard » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:24 pm

For many reasons, most technical, you have to use our Envisalarms.

Envisalarms is the cheapest service in North America using the best ULc listed stations in the US and Canada. You won't be disappointed in moving.

akterhossan154

Postby akterhossan154 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:05 am

Thanks for the quick reply. I doubt that my question shows my lack of knowledge when it comes to cell communication (smile). The BTW "thing" is working. No sign of thieves.

References: Iobit malware fighter pro

Return to “EnvisaLink ( IP100D, IP170D, 2DS, 3, 4)”