New Feature Requests

Information and support for EnvisaLink modules.

Moderators: EyezOnRich, GrandWizard

uski

Re: New Feature Requests

Postby uski » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:39 pm

Hi

I forgot one : please enable port 889 for Envisalink and not just Connect2Go
It's the remote DLS port. I don't see why you would prevent Envisalink users to use DLS remotely. The hardware is there... you already have the firmware... just enable it and let us play with it :)

The use case is that I installed a full system at some relative's house and they live far away so I'd like to be able to make changes to the programming remotely. I can ask them to open the panel, connect to the DLS port with their computer, and use DLS remotely with TeamViewer or similar, but it's a useless pain where I could just wire the Envisalink to the DLS port and use DLS remotely like with Connect2go.

Thanks

K-Man

Postby K-Man » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:41 pm

McKeith wrote:Feature Request: Dedicated SMS "From" account.

I use zone following with SMS alerts, but really hate how the notifications come from random numbers. Please explore a way for the alerts to come from one dedicated number.

Many thanks,

Keith

That has nothing to do with Envisalerts, that is the nature of your carrier's email-to-SMS gateway. I think it has something to do with tracking SPAM which would make sense. My carrier always sends from the same number.

We have discussed using a short-code but this costs money per transaction so it couldn't be offered for free. It would have to be included in a premium pay package and limited to a few per day.

K-Man

Postby K-Man » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:48 pm

uski wrote:Hi

I forgot one : please enable port 889 for Envisalink and not just Connect2Go
It's the remote DLS port. I don't see why you would prevent Envisalink users to use DLS remotely. The hardware is there... you already have the firmware... just enable it and let us play with it :)

The use case is that I installed a full system at some relative's house and they live far away so I'd like to be able to make changes to the programming remotely. I can ask them to open the panel, connect to the DLS port with their computer, and use DLS remotely with TeamViewer or similar, but it's a useless pain where I could just wire the Envisalink to the DLS port and use DLS remotely like with Connect2go.

Thanks

DLS2Go along with other options are Envisalink features only available under paid licence to professional dealers. There is nothing we can do about it.

air

Postby air » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:40 pm

Can we get the info for http command to arm in "Away" mode? Something similar to the below for arming in "Stay" mode where "A=3" is for arming in Stay.

Type: HTTP Device
Target: http://user:user@192.168.1.XXXX/2?A=3&p=1&X=YYYY
// Note: "user:user" is for username and password - these are the default values for the EVL4 and should be updated if changed
// XXX = the final digits of IP address (update)
// YYYY = alarm security code (update)
// A=3 => arm in stay mode
Http Verb: GET
Content Type: text/html

Return to “EnvisaLink ( IP100D, IP170D, 2DS, 3, 4)”